CSU Cross Enrollment
Cross-enrollment is a program for current LATTC students planning to transfer to CSU. This program allows student to enroll in one class per academic term at Cal State University (provided that space is available in the course) for FREE while still attending LATTC.
To be eligible for cross-enrollment a student meet all the following requirements:
- Completed at least one term at LATTC as a matriculated student
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units at LATTC during the term requested
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Paid enrollment fees or verified waiver at LATTC for current term
- Academic preparation criteria for LATTC
- Completed English 101
- Assessed into or enrolled in Math 125 or higher
- Have California resident status (or AB540)
- Plan to transfer to CSUC in the future
Cross Enrollment Form
Call the University Transfer Center for more information and to schedule a Cross Enrollment application appointment. Students must sign up in early in the beginning of the spring semester for fall 2015 participation. Sign up early.
On this site - see CSU Application Tips