Simply Click to Connect
Admissions & Records
First Stop & Visitor Information: Student Support Center, D3-105 (Bridges Office)
Admissions & Records Main Office Location: Administration/Services Building, E5 1st Floor Lobby
LA College Promise
Los Angeles Trade Technical College (LATTC) as part of LACCD has partnered with LAUSD and other charter campuses to provide graduating high school students FREE College for two years.
Visit College Library Website Using LibGuides
(not hosted by LATTC)
Tutoring in Academic Connections
The Academic Connections Tutoring supports students’ academic success by providing tutoring services and supplemental instruction that complements their classroom instruction to assist them in developing their academic potential. Tutors are trained to engage and encourage students by sharing ideas and solutions. They utilize effective tutoring strategies to facilitate a smooth pathway towards learning and understanding.
Office Location: Administration/Services Building, E5 First Floor Lobby
Computer Lab Location: Administration/Services Building, E5-314 (Third Floor)
Child Development Center (CDC)
The Child Development Center provides exemplary child development services for children 16 months-5 years old; ensures student success by making education accessible to the student-parents pursuing career development and academic goals; promotes parent education for students; and provides the best in early childhood educational practices to the students in training for the workforce.
Business Office provides services to students such as:
- Fee Collections/Refunds
- Official confirmation of course enrollment
- Scholarship check awards handling and distribution
- Metro TAP card reloads and discount information
Location: Administration/Services Building, E5 1st Floor Lobby
Come by the College Store for refreshments, textbooks, apparel, supplies, etc.
There are a variety of useful items for students on campus.
Location: C4 Building, First Floor
Counseling Services & Support
Choose from a variety of counseling services we offer to help students be successful.
- General Counseling
- Online Counseling
- Assessment Center
- Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS)
- Dream Resource Center
- Extended Oppurtunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- Foster and Kinship Care Education/Guardian Scholars Program
- International Student Center
- Umoja Community
- University Transfer Center
- Veterans’ Center (VRC)
Student Rights, Responsibilities, Complaints and Compliance
Student Rights and Responsibilities
A student enrolling in one of the Los Angeles Community Colleges may rightfully expect that the faculty and administrators of the colleges will maintain an environment in which there is freedom to learn.
Conflict Resolution and Complaints
Information on the process to file complaints about class issues or discrimination/harassment
Office of Compliance and Ombudsperson
Compliance oversight is facilitated through The Office of Diversity Programs located at the Los Angeles Community College District Office.
Every effort shall be made to resolve the problem informally. No disciplinary action involving disciplinary probation, suspension, suspension of Financial Aid or expulsion shall be taken unless the administrator determines to pursue the matter formally in accordance with board rules.
Title IX is not just about sports; it is a prohibition against sex-based discrimination in education. It addresses discrimination against pregnant and parenting students and women
Check out current Job Openings available from employers
Current Employment Opportunities
Or look at internships through Cooperative Work Experience Education (AKA Cooperative Education), Student Worker, and Workstudy opportunities are available
- Student Worker Positions (through Financial Aid Office)
- Work Study Positions (through GAIN/CalWORKS)
Employment & Career Service Locations
- Connects students with available job opportunities
- Manages Current Employment Opportunities listings
- Career Assessments and Interpretation
- Career Advisement
- Career Development
Career/Life Skills Workshops
- Job Boards
- Lab for research and development of resumé and cover letter
- Workshops and Interview Preparation
Internships/Coop Ed (Cooperative Education) combines on-the-job experience with regular classroom instruction. It is designed to expand students’ skills and knowledge, and to improve self-understanding by integrating classroom study with supervised work experience.
Los Angeles Trade Technical College uses College Central Network as a job resource and resume system. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central®, Intern Central®, and national job boards.
- Students can create and upload resumes and career portfolios to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers can search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.