Skip to main content
- Perform a variety of coordinated functions and activities pertaining to the operation of the Unity Program.
- Coordinate and/or assist with program plans and program budgets, and monitor office operations.
- Assist with recommendations for program hiring, supervising and evaluating program student workers.
- Serve as liaison with the different college communities, community agencies and private sector organizations in matters concerning Unity students' pursuit of academic achievement.
- Coordinate and/or assist with in-service training for faculty and staff to promote the needs of Unity students.
- Monitor student progress and investigate areas where additional support is indicated, referring Unity students to appropriate resources and providing counseling services.
- Identify and develop college and community resources that will assist Unity students to achieve educational success.
- Maintain appropriate records and data regarding the Unity Program; prepare reports, claims, forms or documents and make presentations as required.
- Participate in the development of newsletters, brochures, forms, manuals and other appropriate information for and about the Unity Program.
- Attend meetings and conferences relating to the Unity program and meet with the Unity advisory committee.
- Participate in the college governance process, including attendance at all department and division meetings and serve on college-wide committees.
- Other duties as related to the operation of the Unity Program as assigned.