Once you complete the workshop you may then access the online appeal form.
- If appealing for not meeting the minimum GPA and/or Completion Rate, complete the SAP Appeal Reinstatement Appeal Form.
- The link to the reinstatement form will be provided upon successfully completing the Get SAP “Understanding Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and the Financial Aid SAP Appeal Process “workshop.
- The link will be in your Congratulatory email.
- Upload theCongratulations Certificateof completion
- Upload any documents to support your reason for not meeting SAP.
- If appealing for having attempted 150% or more units of your academic program, complete the Petition for Extension form.
- For the Petition for Extension, meet with your Academic Counselor to complete a comprehensive Student Educational Plan (SEP).
The result of your Appeal will be provided to you via your LACCD student email account within 45 days of submitting your completed appeal form.
Thank you LATTC Financial Aid Department & SAP Appeals Coordinator