As part of LATTC’s Transportation Technologies curriculum, we provide students with meaningful learning experiences in automotive, collision, heavy-duty vehicles, and motorcycle repair. To accomplish this, we accept vehicles for work in various classes offered. To consider your vehicle for work, your vehicle must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Model year 2000 or newer
- Current vehicle registration (proof required)
- Vehicle must be currently insured (proof required)
- Vehicle must be running and drivable at the time of repairs (no towed vehicles are accepted)
- Must have at least ½ tank of fuel at the time it is brought to our facility
- Repairs must align with the current class topics
The Collision (body repair) program is NOT accepting vehicles this term.