Building of LATTC on Morning

Useful Forms and Links

Petitions Requiring a Counselor's Signature

Change of Home College Petition PDF
  • To change your home college
  • To change your major
Academic Petition PDF
  • To take more than the maximum units per semester: 19 units in the Fall/Spring or 9 units in the Winter/Summer
  • To substitute credit for a class taken outside of LACCD
  • To repeat a course for the 4th time
  • Catalog Rights and Other
Administrative Petition PDF

Students may submit a petition to have their academic record reviewed for academic renewal action of substandard academic performance (less than ‘C’).

Reinstatement Petition PDF

A student who has been dismissed may request reinstatement after two semesters have elapsed.

Quick Links