Fees and additional opportunities
College Promise will cover tuition fees, the cost of your classes and provide additional Support as available however here are the cost you need to be aware of, AND the amazing programs that may assist you with them
- Books and class materials - these are some of the programs that may assist you
- EOPS Book voucher and specialized services
- Health Fees – LACP will cover your health fee. You are entitled to assistance from the Student Health Center (link embedded). Learn about their services!
- Associated Student Organization Fees – Check out ASO and what they are all about. They are the YOUR student voice on campus. You are responsible for this fee, and it is well worth it!
- Non Resident Fees – If you see any non resident fees on your record please connect with the DRC Center. They will assist you as this must be corrected as early as possible.
Opportunities for International Travel and Summer Jobs/Internships
As LACP is a City of LA initiative, you will have be connected to opportunities targeting City of LA Youth
The Mayor’s Youth Ambassador Program is a free international travel program that gives College Promise Students the opportunity to travel around the world.
These students get to meet peers from around the world, visit important historical sites, and meet important political figures. College Promise who qualify for the MaYa program are rewarded with free travel, lodging, meals, and insurance.
Summer jobs and internship opportunities. Stay tune for updates!