CAOT - Information Processing Specialist PDF
The Information Processing Specialist provides support to assigned administrative personnel; coordinate office activities; monitor assigned activities, and provide meaningful informational recommendations to administrators and directors.
By fulfilling the program requirements, students are prepared for entry level positions. Some duties include:
- Communicating with clients
- Compiling data from various sources
- Coordinating relevant information for special programs
- Maintaining the organizations website
- Monitoring assigned departmental activities
- Ordering software and equipment for the organization
- Responding to a wide range of correspondence
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon completion of the Degree/Certificate program, students are able to:
- Utilize the computer to process, organize, and present data and information to advance format with no errors.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically analyze and interpret data in various materials effectively trouble-shoot, problem-solve with limited resources, and plan strategically.
- Write reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for private, public and governmental organizations
|Award Title||Award Type||Required Course Units||Total Major Units||GE Units|
|CAOT: Information Processing Specialist||AA||41||44||21|
|CAOT: Information Processing Specialist||C||33||33|