• Q. Where do a get the forms to register as a high school student?
  • Q. Who do I talk to regarding what courses to take as a high school student?
    • A. Courses must be selected by your counselor.
  • Q. Where do I go to register?
  • Q. What is the cost?
    • A. High school student do not have to pay for tuition fees. However any books or materials required for your class are your responsibility.
  • Q. What happens if I cannot attend the orientation?
    • A. You must contact the Welcome Center if special arrangements need to be made.