Reentry Pathway to Success
Los Angeles Trade-Technical College supports our justice involved community through the LATTC Reentry Pathway. The Reentry Pathway assists formerly incarcerated individuals who are interested in enrolling into the college by providing individual support, resources, connections and an inclusive community. Our student’s success is our mission. LATTC has a long history of informal and formal work with justice involved individuals. The nature of the college, its location, the large numbers of Career Technical Education programs, particularly its large construction, transportation and culinary arts program, and the supportive faculty, have led to a culture of inclusion for youth and adults who are justice system involved.
We are here to support your success!
|We offer the following:
- Assistance in applying to LATTC
- Guidance in applying to Financial Aid
- Guidance with registering into courses
- Troubleshooting current and past enrollment problems
- Academic Connections and tutoring
- Associated Student Organization (Student Government and Advocacy)
- Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS)
- Extended Opportunities Programs and Services (EOPS)
- Health Center
- CalFresh referrals
- Housing referral- through our outside partners
- Referral to mental health support
- Referrals to LATTC Basic Needs Center
- Resource Cards- Limited availability
- Appealing background checks for jobs
- Conducting Expungement clinics
- Legal referrals to partnering organizations
- Letters of Support for potential students
- Peer to Peer networking – Amaranth Never Fading club
Sign Up Today!