> Counseling Services & Support
> International Student Center
> New Students - Part-Time (Concurrent)
New Students - Part-Time (Concurrent)
If you are a non-LACCD student interested in enrolling in a class at LATTC, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Permission letter from your college’s international student office stating that you are allowed to enroll at our college.
- Complete the online application for our college LATTC Student Application
- Pay the $50 application fee
- Submit a copy of your I-20 & passport page with photo
- Submit a set of official transcripts in a sealed envelope for clearing any pre-requisites for the
- course you are intending to enroll in.
If you are a LACCD student currently attending one of our nine colleges and are interested in enrolling in a class at LATTC, you will need to contact your international student office and request for concurrent enrollment. Your international student office will clear you in our student information system to enroll at another LACCD college.