Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
Upon completion of the Certificate program, students are able to:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Critically analyze and solve problems using the appropriate technique for the issue at hand, including appropriate use of logic, mathematics, multi-disciplinary, and cultural considerations where applicable.
- Critically examine the function, media, subject matter, organization, aesthetic, style, and relative excellence of representative examples of the arts, literature, philosophy, and foreign languages including approaches from various historical, cultural, and gender-based origins.
- Develop an understanding of the information available, the perspectives and approaches of the physical, biological, social and behavioral sciences, appreciating the power and limits of these methods of inquiry and both individual, ethical, and societal responsibilities.
- Organize and present information in person in a logical and understandable manner.