> Bridges to Success
Bridges to Success
Office hours and contact info
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday: Selected Dates
(please call for details)
Closed Sundays and holidays
Look for Visitor Information on the map
|Student Support Center, D3-105
||Eliza Hoyos Vences
WELCOME TO LATTC!
We serve as a one-stop resource center bridging the community and campus by providing quality, student-centered services that connect students and community agencies with existing campus programs. Our goal is to reduce barriers to success and increase the ability of students to confidently access college and community resources.
The Bridge to College Program at Los Angeles Trade Tech College (LATTC) provides students the opportunity to concurrently enroll in college courses while still in high school. The purpose of the program is to provide advanced scholastic and educational enrichment opportunities for eligible students.
Advanced scholastic academic work: courses applicable towards a two or four year degree or courses beyond the scope of a high school’s program.
- Vocational Training: any course in any vocational field (e.g. Architecture, Automotive, Cosmetology, Electrical, etc).
- Non-Credit Courses: open entry/exit courses that do not carry any college unit credit intended for personal enrichment.
- Early college experience: students will become familiar with college work and procedures while still in high school.
Students who desire to participate in concurrent enrollment must be recommended by their principal or counselor and have parental permission.
Available LATTC Courses
- Degree Applicable – Courses that are applicable towards a two or four year degree
- Advanced Scholastic– Credit courses that are not considered remedial; a college placement is required of all students who wish to enroll in English and Math.
- Vocational Training– Architecture, Automotive, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning, Chemical Technology, Cosmetology, Culinary, Electronics, Fashion, Plumbing, and Welding among others
- Noncredit Courses– Open entry/open exit courses that do not carry any college unit credit