> About Pathways
Welcome to Los Angeles Trade-Technical College (LATTC) and thank you for showing interest in our campus.
We are a public community college with a variety of program options for the discerning student. In addition to our unmatched selection of quality career programs which train you for great careers in two years; we offer programs to provide lower division transfer preparation to a four-year university.
At LATTC You Will Find
- 9 pathway meta-majors with 97 programs of study and hundreds of courses.
- Great opportunities for financial assistance.
- A Los Angeles College Promise program which gives LAUSD high school graduates one FREE year of college.
- A college easily accessed by two light rail lines, multiple bus routes, and two major freeways.
- Program level support for YOUR success through guided choices and embedded student services.
- Partnerships with industry and employers that provide high-demand, high-paid careers for our graduates.
- A pathway framework that places you on a journey to SUCCESS, no matter your experience, background, or goal!
Check out our pathways below, explore our programs, and APPLY NOW.
Transfer to career, it’s all here!
The LATTC College Catalog is a 2-year publication, updated on the second year.
Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the information in this Catalog, students and others are encouraged to consult with a counselor for any questions.
Find the classes you're going to take next using the Schedule of Classes. You'll also find archived schedules and a list of non-credit classes availlable.
Be advised, the most current class information can be found in the Student Information System (currently using PeopleSoft) for which there is the "Class Schedule Search" (a link not requiring a login) to browse class offerings.
February 10th thru June 8th
January 6th thru February 9th
Look through the Academic Programs at LATTC. You can filter by your Success Goal (degree, certificate, or transfer), by Pathway, or by "Topic of Study" (job-related terms that might be more familiar).
Check here for the most current changes and updates to Academic Policy, which may impact you and your activites while in the LA Community College District.
Full list of policies and detailed descriptions can be found in the current Catalog.