> Employment & Career Services
> Career/Employment Center
All in-person services are suspended. Services will be available online only as they are available. See the Coronavirus Updates news post for more information.
Office hours and contact info
Closed weekends and holidays
*Computers and printers available
|Phone: 213-763-7124 Phone
SFP Program Technician
Our mission is to provide students and alumni with effective career planning tools, state-of-the-art technology, resources, and services. The goal is to equip them with the ability to identify and make informed career choices and to achieve their lifelong career goals through successful employment and/or higher education in career technical/vocational or other educational programs.
Career/Employment Center Services
- Career Assessments- Helps to identify your personal preferences and how they influence career choices
- Career Exploration- Researching potential career options and how they align with your personal preferences is a key factor in selecting the right career or pathway
- Career Advisement- Get help to understand how your personal preferences and academic goals are related to career choices
- Career & Job Readiness Workshops- Information equipping you with career and job-related skills. Such topics include customer service, resume development, etc.
- Employment Assistance- Online job board with current listings, receive job referrals, job searching assistance, and application review.
- Work Study- This program places GAIN/CalWORKs participants in various worksites on campus and provides numerous professional development opportunities.
- LinkedIn Assistance- Get help setting up your LinkedIn account and tips to establish your professional network
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Interview Prep
Cranium Café - Video meetings with the Career Center
(see the Help with Online Appointments on the Counsleing website for help with Cranium Café)
Employers Seeking Employees
Are you an employer looking for employees or interns? Complete the Employer Request Application to post available positions to our online job bulletin board. Be sure to review our Employer Request Application Policy before submitting a request.
Looking for Employment?
Are you a student or alumni looking for a full/part-time job or internship? Browse the most recent employment opportunities we have for you!