> Admissions & Records
> Transcript and Verification
Transcript and Verification
Effective December 1, 2020, the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) will be changing its Online Transcript Order and Fulfillment Service Provider to Parchment. Students may order an official LACCD transcript online, 24/7 through the following three sites:
- Go directly to Parchment
- Click the Academic Records tile on your MyCollege.laccd.edu homepage, or
- At your home college’s website Transcript page.
For the first three months, Parchment will waive the $2.75 processing fee for all online orders. This introductory offer will expire on February 28, 2021 so place your order today!
Official LACCD Transcripts
In 2017, LACCD transitioned from nine college specific transcripts to a single district transcript for all nine colleges. If you attended one or more LACCD Colleges since 1974 and beyond, please place the transcript order at the last LACCD College you attended. The LACCD transcript will reflect both credit and noncredit courses completed at any of the nine LACCD Colleges.
The LACCD consists of the following nine California Community Colleges:
- Los Angeles City College (LACC)
- East Los Angeles College (ELAC)
- Los Angeles Harbor College (LAHC)
- Los Angeles Mission College (LAMC)
- Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC)
- Los Angeles Southwest College (LASC)
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College (LATTC)
- Los Angeles Valley College (LAVC)
- West Los Angeles College (WLAC)
Regular Service ($3 per copy):
- Regular enrollment verification and/or transcript requests are processed within 10 working days. Please allow additional time for first class mail delivery by the U.S. postal service. This option allows for mail only, pick-up option is not available. The first two ever received copies of enrollment verification and/or transcripts are free of charge.
Emergency Service ($10 per copy): Due to suspension of in-person services emergency service is not available until further notice.
Unofficial Transcripts are available online through your student portal. There is no fee for viewing and printing unofficial transcripts.
Attendance and Degree Verification
Employer can verify your current enrollment, degrees or professional certifications and/or past attendance.
Online Employer verification: Employer can verify your current enrollment, degrees or professional certifications and/or past attendance. Request made online through National Student Clearinghouse
Online Student verification: Student can request verification of enrollment at Parchment
Mail: the Verification of Enrollment along with the payment through U.S. postal mail. The
Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
Attention: Admissions and Records Office
400 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90015