As part of LATTC’s Transportation Technologies curriculum, we provide students with meaningful learning experience in Automotive, Collision, Diesel, and Motorcycle repair. To accomplish this, we accept vehicles for work in various classes offered. In order to consider your vehicle for work, your vehicle must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Vehicle must be a 2000 model year or newer
- Vehicle registration must be current (proof required)
- Vehicle must be currently insured (proof required)
- Vehicle must be running and drivable at time of repairs (no towed vehicles are accepted)
- Must have at least ½ tank of fuel at the time it is brought to our facility
- Repairs must align with the current class topics
NOTE: The Collision program is NOT accepting any additional vehicles this semester. Please check back next semester for availability.