Congratulations on your academic achievements! We are extremely happy to be able to honor you in person this year. Below you will find important information and updates with regards to rehearsal, guest tickets, ceremony, etc.
LATTC 2022 Commencement Ceremony
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Location: LATTC Soccer Field
Ceremony begins promptly at 5 pm
Graduate check in will open at 3 p.m. in front of Mariposa Hall (D3 Building)
Enter from the gate across from the Olive Street Parking Structure
- This year’s rehearsal will be held in the lawn area between Mariposa Hal (D3 Building)l and Magnolia Hall (B3 Building).
- Monday, June 6 at 10 am and 4 pm (Attend only one based on your availability)
- Please make an effort to be present because during this time we will discuss the details of the ceremony and answer any questions or concerns
Parking for graduates and guests
- If you are a graduate that requires any type of accommodation, please make sure to contact the LATTC DSPS office well in advance so we can coordinate to provide you with reasonable accommodations:
- There will be no citing on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 in any of the parking structures of the college.
- Graduates and Guests will be able to park in any stalls that are not marked reserved/staff/faculty/disabled. Only individuals with a disabled parking placard may park in stalls designated for disabled parking.
- There is no reserved seating for either the guests or graduates.
- The rehearsal and ceremony are held on grass, please avoid wearing the following footwear:
- Stilettos and high heels (block heels or wedges are ok)
- Balloons will not be allowed on campus.
- Please instruct your guests not to bring any food or drinks with the exception of water on the soccer field.
- Graduates please refrain from leaving the ceremony before it ends as a courtesy to your fellow graduates.
- Graduates will be asked to briefly stay after the ceremony and receive a special commencement gift bag.
- Strollers will not be allowed in the guest sitting area. There will be a designated area for stroller parking.
- Please do not alter your gown. You may decorate the top of your cap.
- The bookstore will be open the day of graduation for any purchases.
- There will be a designated area for guests who require accommodations (mobility, hard of hearing, deaf, etc.).
- There will be music, refreshments and photo opportunities at the registration/check in site.
- Graduates will check in and register at
- All graduates will line up for the procession no later than 4:30 pm.
For any questions and/or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.