> Counseling Services & Support
> Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
> Student Responsibilities
3 Mandatory Contacts
To get FULL benefits and services from EOPS each semester (Fall & Spring) you MUST complete 3 mandatory counseling contacts. Unfortunately, Orientation is not a contact.
1stcontact: Student Educational Plan: Develop/update Student Educational Plan (SEP) with an EOPS Counselor
2ndcontact: Submit progress report to EOPS office that is signed by all instructors (in-person & online) to monitor academic progress.
3rdcontact: Participate in individual counseling session with a EOPS Counselor or Participate in a group counseling session led by a EOPS Counselor.
Mutual Responsibility & Compliance
- Respond to all emails, surveys and other forms of communication. Emails are sent to both school and personal email on file.
- Complete 3 mandatory contacts each semester (even if you drop classes)
- Maintain academic progress towards a certificate, associate degree, or transfer goal
- Students must follow all program policies and procedures outlined in the MRC & compliance procedures provided at EOPS Orientation.
Continuing eligibility in the program
- Have no more than 6 Consecutive Semesters with the EOPS Program
- Have no more than 70-degree applicable college units
- Maintain a 2.0 and above G.P.A. while in program
- Complete mandatory contacts Spring & Fall
- Have LATTC as home school
- Follow mutual responsibility contract