> Counseling Services & Support
> Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
> Book Services
The purpose of EOPS book services is to help ensure that you have the needed LATTC books to be successful in your courses. Book services are available to all new and continuing students who are in good standing and the meet the book service requirements.
Below are a few quick tips on the book services
- Must have LATTC ID & current semester sticker in order to purchase books using the book grant
- Can only use LATTC book services to purchase LATTC books and materials such as uniforms for courses at LATTC
- The purchase of Items such as pens, pencils, notebooks is not allowed
- Student is responsible for any difference owed
- EOPS is not responsible for any refunds or returns to the Bookstore
- EOPS book services will not be available after set deadline. Contact the department for more information.
- To receive full allotted book grant, student must have completed all 3 required contacts the previous semester and be enrolled in approved units
- Book grant is loaded onto your LATTC student account with the bookstore 24-48 hours after orientation