> Counseling Services & Support
> Disabled Student Programs and Services
> Am I Eligible?
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for DSP&S service, the requirements are:
- Current student enrolled at LATTC. (New students can start matriculation process in the Bridges to Success Office located in Mariposa Hall 105).
- Provide an official verification of disability(ies).
- Verification forms must be signed by a licensed professional: Medical Physician, Psychologist or Psychiatrist.
- Verification of Disability such as:
- Statement indicating the disability or health issue from doctor/agency on their letterhead
- Recent High School IEP with test scores
- DSPS Verification of Disability signed by the doctor/agency
- Student who show proof of verification of disability(ies) (shown above) will be given a follow up appointment to attend the DSPS Eligibility Workshop. Appointment required.