> Business Office
What We Do…
Support student success by providing professional financial services that facilitate the timely and accurate processing and reporting of financial transactions for students and other business support functions. We serve approximately 13000 – 14000 students. The Business Office provides services to students such as: Fee Collections/Refunds, Official confirmation of course enrollment, Scholarship check awards handling and distribution. Metro TAP card reloads and discount information. Some of the services provided to staff are: Collection and Accounting of all campus funds, Conference Request, Tuition Reimbursements, Checks Requests and Metro Subsidy.
Student finances are managed through the College Business Office.
- The final step of the enrollment/registration process, including official confirmation of course enrollment is provided by the Business Office.
- All student fees including Enrollment Fees, Non-Resident Tuition, Health Fees, Parking permits, Associated Student Organization, Child Care, Transcripts and Community Service Fees are payable at the Business Office.
- All refunds must be requested in the Business Office.
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) TAP cards are available for sale and reload.
- All funds collected on campus must be immediately turned into the Business Office.
- The Business Office accepts, disburses and accounts for all student Financial Aid, loan and scholarship disbursements.