Life Management Services
All employees face the competing demands of personal and professional responsibilities. At times, we may need some help balancing our work and personal lives, and for some, asking for help is the difficult part.
Horizon Health make it easy to get the help you need. Simply calling the toll-free number puts you in touch with a network of counselors and specialists who will assist you in addressing a wide range of personal concerns including:
- Emotional and Marital/Relationship Issues
- Coping with Change
- Bereavement and Grief
- Separation and Divorce
- Child/Elder Care Referrals
- Child/Elder Care Data-base with 450,000 providers
- Child Care Centers
- Home Care
- Placement Assistance in Residential Care
- Alzheimer's Resources
- Substance Abuse
- Alcohol/Drug Dependence
- Support for Family Members
- Child Care and Parenting Concerns
- Child Care Preplanning
- Nutrition, Exercise, and Diet
- Adoption Support Services
- Legal Assistance
- 30-Minute Consultation with an Attorney on up to Three Legal Matters
- Financial Consultation
- Debt Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Health and Wellness
- Weight Management Programs
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Educational Referrals
- Pre-school/Nursery School
- College and GraduateSchools
- Continuing Education
- Special Education
- Financial Aid
Integrated Insights' Life Management Services also include a vast array of web-based services. These on-line behavioral health services provide you with information with just a click of your mouse button. Topics include:
- Personal Development
- Management and Workplace
- Health and Behavior
- Parenting and Child Care
- Aging and Eldercare
EAP/Life Management calls and counseling sessions are confidential. All Life Management records are kept at Integrated Insights and are not part of your employee file. Federal law also protects Your confidentiality.
Toll free services 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 1-800-342-8111.
Easy Access to Insights On-line:
1. Visit our website.
2. Click on the Insights On-line button.
3. Enter your district password (LACCD) and create your personal ID number.
4. Select from the easy-to-use menu of services.
Who is Eligible to Use Life Management Services?
You, as a benefited employee, or any person living in your household may use the Life Management Services.
What Does the Benefit Include?
Five counseling sessions. Legal and financial referrals.
What Hours are Life Management Services Available?
You may call the toll-free number 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If a face-to-face assessment is necessary, it can be scheduled at a time that's convenient for you.
Is There a Charge for Life Management Services? Face-to-face counseling services and other Life Management services provided by Integrated Insights are free of charge.
Who Provides Life Management Services?
Counselors are licensed clinical social workers; marriage, family, and child counselors; and clinical psychologists with special training. These specialists work with you to help you develop practical solutions to address your problems.
For More Information About Horizon Health, Call 1-800-342-8111 or contact your Campus Representative: Ashraf Hosseini Ext. 7157