|1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The 30 Year EIR scoping meeting has been scheduled for early December 2004.
- The CPM currently has the following packages under review:
1) South Campus- 100% CD- concluding April 2005
2) Gymnasium- 50% CD- concluding December 2004
3) F-Ramp- 100% CD- concluding December 2004
- The CPM held several DSA Review meetings for Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Civil and Sustainability disciplines, with the South Campus Project Team. The CPM will assist MDA JF in consolidating design comments which will impact the DSA review and furthermore assist in completion of the 100% CD documents.
- A job walk was conducted for the Olive Street Parking Garage Design Build Project. A presentation was held on 11/17/04 for three qualified design/builders for the "Best and Final" design package. The written questions and responses will be released as formal addendum to the RFP prior to NTP for design phase.
- The Construction Technology Yard is now in construction phase. Authorization for site mobilization was given by the CPM for 11/17/04. The CPM is working with KCI to resolve safety issues with MTA and notification of all neighbors regarding commencement of demolition. The CPM has acquired the Aurora Modular Toilet Facility and this facility has temporarily been placed at the south side of the Auto Metal Building during demolition at the CTY premises. HAZMAT Abatement operations commenced on site and are 30% complete.
Auto Metal Building -
HVAC Upgrade and Modernization -
Work on Package 1 is complete pending punchlist items. Work on Package 2 Underway. Work on Package 3 Underway.
Amount Encumbered - $ 5.76 M
Next Milestone date - Package 2 completion date scheduled for 12/20/04
|Construction Technology Yard -
|Kahromic Contracting, Inc. (KCI) mobilized on 11/17/04. Abatement has commenced. The Modular toilet facility from Aurora Modular Industries has been placed on site ready for installation.
Amount Encumbered - $114,778
Next Milestone date - Substantial completion scheduled for 03/05/05.
|F Ramp -
|100% CD is concluding for KAI.
Amount Encumbered - $280,915
Next Milestone date - 100% documents scheduled to be submitted to DSA on 12/20/04
|CPM review for 50% Package is ongoing.
Amount Encumbered - $1,008,190
Next Milestone date - NTP to 100% CD submittal is scheduled for 01/12/05.
|South Campus- Demolition, North & South Building, Subterranean Parking & Athletic Field,On/Off Site Improvements- DESIGN PHASE
||100% CD phase completed. Design review will commence.
Amount Encumbered - $7.5 M
Next Milestone date - DSA submittal of the package is to be determined.