|1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The combined "A" & "AA" Bond measure budget has been approved by LATTC Administration and DMJM/JGM and is scheduled for BOT presentation soon. A meeting was held at LATTC on 8/16/04 to present the Rebaseline Budget and associated schedule. A follow up meeting was held at DMJM/JGM. A formal presentation is planned for 8/24/04 for the DMJM/JGM Team.
- The Master Schedule has been updated identifying the milestone
design and construction submittal dates. A cash flow analysis has also been prepared taking into account the budget distribution and the design and construction schedule.
- The CPM received a list from LACCD identifying several old construction projects on LATTC Campus that have not been closed out with DSA. LACCD Management has expressed concern stating that if these DSA issues are not resolved particularly for projects identified as a part of the "A & "AA" Program, DSA may issue a stop order for the new construction work. To avoid such an occurrence, LACCD has required a priority list of Bond projects with specific design and construction start dates so that they can initiate DSA approval process so as not to delay progress of the bond projects. The CPM and LATTC Management finalized the priority list and transmitted it to LACCD.
- LATTC Management has advised the CPM that they might have a location available for the Team on Campus. The CPM is awaiting their final decision and thus is not currently proceeding with the purchase of trailers.
- The CPM has a full time Safety Manager on board. With two construction projects underway, Mark Tilford will act as Safety supervisor on site.
|South Campus- Demolition, North & South Building, Subterranean Parking & Athletic Field,On/Off Site Improvements
100% CD phase in process.
Amount Encumbered -$6.39 M
Next Milestone date - 9/26/04 for 100% CD Phase completion.
|Construction Technology Yard
||Letter of Intent was sent to Kahromic as a successful bidder for construction of the CTY. The shipping of modular facilities has been suspended due to potential court proceedings of Aurora Modular Industries.
Amount Encumbered -$108,182
Next Milestone date - Board to approve construction contract on 9/8/04.
|Auto Metal Building- PV Panel
||RFC for Siemens received BOT Approval. Scope of work is being finalized by DMJM/JGM.
Amount Encumbered -$ 10,000
Next Milestone date - 7/30/04- Siemens will be awarded the contract.
||50% CD phase in process
Amount Encumbered - $873,987
Next Milestone date - 50% CD submittal has been established for first week of October.
|Auto Metal Building- PV Panel
||Scope of work for Siemens and contract documents are being finalized by DMJM/JGM.
Amount Encumbered -$ 15,413
Next Milestone date - Siemens will be awarded the contract.
|Auto Metal Building- HVAC Upgrade and Modernization
||Work on Package 1 is complete.
Work on Package 2 Underway.
Work on Package 3 Underway.
Amount Encumbered -$ 4.59 M
Next Milestone date - Package 2 completion date subject to structural upgrade of Auto Metal Building.
||Design review of 50% CD package is completed by CPM.
Amount Encumbered - $233,881
Next Milestone date - NTP to 100% CD anticipated early September.
||CDC Bid opening to take place
Amount Encumbered - $24,956
Next Milestone date - Bids are due 08/24/04
|ProjectBid AdPre Bid