LATTC Veteran Services Information
All eligible veterans must fill out all required forms and have a written educational plan from an onsite counselor. The following Chapters need a DD-214 in order to qualify: 30, 31, 32, 1606, and 1607.
Chapters 30, 1606, and 1607 - if it has been over ten years, time has elapsed for you.
The following terms are for veterans that are eligible for benefits:
- Active Duty - Chapter 30 (Form 22-1990)
- Military Reserve - Chapter 1606 (Form 22-1990)
- Disabled Military - Chapter 35 (Form 22-5490)
- Survivors of Military Spouse/Children - Chapter 35 (Form 22-5490)
- Reserved Called to Active (REAP) - Chapter 1607 (Form 22-1990)
- Post Vietnam Era Education Asst. (VEAP) - Chapter 32 (Form 22-1990)
- Voc - Rehab Veterans - Chapter 31 (Form 22-1995)*
- VA Change or Program/Place of Training - (Form 22-1995)
All the forms can be found at the Office of Admissions and Records, unless otherwise noted.
* These forms are not available at the Office of Admissions and Records, you must acquire these forms before coming to the Veteran Services window.
To check eligibility call 1-888-GI-BILL-1 (1-888-442-4551)
To certify benefits call 1-877-823-2378