Spring 2020 Math Flyer PDF
Spring 2020 is here... Enroll in a Math class today
Algebra Program: Available as an option for students who choose to
strengthen their skills before taking Math 227, a transfer-level math
class or who need these classes for a degree or certificate or who did not
take intermediate Algebra in high school.
- Math 137 - Pre-Statistics
Transfer-Level Math Classes
- Math 215 - Principles of Mathematics: For Child Development, Elementary Education
- Math 245 - College Algebra: For Business Administration, STEM,
- Math 230 - Math for Liberal Arts: For English, other languages and literature, Hunanities and Pholosophy and Arts, CTE, ATM, DMA Pathway
- Math 227 or Math 227S - Statistics or Statistics with Support: For Sociology Psychology, Anthropology, Political Science, Administration of Justice
- Math or Math 245S Trigonometry or Trigonometry with support: For STEM
Not sure what Transfer-Level Math class is right for your major?
Consult your counselor, academic advisor, the Transfer Center or the Mathematics Division