August 23, 2019
TAGS: College Store, Metro, UPass
Patrick Reed | with 0 comments
Fall 19 and Winter 20 semesters LATTC U-Pass is $141.75 and is good from 8/19/19-2/23/20
The Universal College Student Transit Pass (LATTC U-Pass) program upgrades your existing LATTC student ID to a transit pass.
To qualify for the U-Pass program, you must be an enrolled student at LATTC.
Once you have purchased an LATTC U-Pass, you’ll receive a sticker featuring smart-chip technology to place on your LATTC student ID. It’s good for unlimited rides on all Metro rail and bus lines, Torrance Transit, GTrans and Long Beach Transit for the Fall 2019 semester and Winter 2020 term.
Your LATTC U-Pass works just like a TAP card. Add Stored Value to ride the other 23 transit systems throughout LA County that accept TAP cards.
To purchase your LATTC U-Pass
- Open the Metro Survey for Student U-Pass survey.
- Answer the survey questions as accurately as possible.
- Bring proof of survey completion, payment and your LATTC student ID to the LATTC College Store to pick up your new LATTC U-Pass sticker.
To renew your LATTC U-Pass
- Bring proof of enrollment and pay for the U-Pass at the LATTC College Store.
- Make sure that the College Store clerk taps your U-Pass sticker on the CPOS machine, to ensure activation.
For more information, visit or call the LATTC College Store